The running of an ecommerce application is not as easy as it seems. According to business reports from E-Commerce Development Company companies that run ecommerce applications, they need more professionals than their own business.
Analyzing application performance, business development model, and sales performance is a very useful feature of ecommerce platform. Since the seller does not directly contact the buyer, they can not judge the buyer's behavior and psychology. In such a state, an urgent requirement is algorithm-based analytics that can help determine the different behavior of a consumer and measure and judge the performance of a company in all segments.
Google Analytics is the ultimate weapon
Google Analytics is a free analytics tool for Google. The tool allows you to browse through the different statistics for your app and make conclusions based on what you receive. Google Analytics is an effective tool that each owner of an e-commerce business needs to use to ensure the number of users, geographic spread, usage time, and user interaction with the user.
Google Analytics has so many features that are a solution that provides the app owner with many basic needs. Real-time tracking techniques that are associated with other Google products allow the user to track application performance and add targets and checkpoints to measure app popularity and conversion rates.
According to some application development reports, Google Analytics is the most popular tool because free and service-generated reports are quite comprehensive and easy to use for marketing marketing and strategic planning for ecommerce companies.
The most important features of Google Analytics that are relevant to ecommerce applications include:
- Free to use: Google Analytics is a free tool that can be integrated with any application or site. Being free, it is the most important analytical tool in the digital market. In addition, Google's credibility makes it more reliable and most people choose Google Analytics for their tracking and analysis needs.
- Creating and Monitoring Goals: Google Analytics allows you to set goals and track tracks for achieving these goals. According to the outstanding E-Commerce Development Company, setting goals is an excellent way to judge your conversion rates. Goals can be anything from purchases to call for action, for subscribers to customers. Google gives you the location from where traffic comes from and the keywords that work for you.
- Website Speed: Use this feature to monitor page load speeds and see if they are optimized or not. This service can help greatly as it identifies pages that have a long time to load and modify their own needs.
- Event Task: This feature allows you to monitor events created by you. Example of events: how many downloads are available, how many people click on ads, which ads are for you and so on.
- Real-Time Reports: By using IP address tracking and other Google tools, the Analytics package provides real-time reports of users and what they do about your site. It also allows you to know the location of traffic and the source used for your site.
Since Google Analytics can help with many things and more, all mobile app developers recommend using the package for better performance. In addition, many Mobile Application Developers use Google Analytics to test their performance and see if their projects are moving on the digital market.