Undoubtedly, the iPhone has been stunned by smart, seamless mobile phones for smartphone frenzy. More importantly, it has been launched by the App Store, which many mobile enthusiasts find to explore exponentially using mobiles. And what is this App Store? It contains apps (applications) that can run many features on your mobile. A simple example is the game application. The rivals, of course, followed the race, but the App Store attached a strong brand solution that was difficult to remove.
Application development has become crazy for individuals and businesses who invested time, money and energy to develop applications, strange, playful, or serious consumers. So what does it take to develop an application for the iPhone platform? The rest of the essay just say that!
Speed Up iPhone App Development
In this flashing and cloudy application market, more applications end in trash cans than fair storage time. Unless you're just testing water, you should make sure that you find a sign in your app in the App Store and stay as long as possible.
Any help? Yes, some application development experts have shared their knowledge. The best one was chosen and presented to you in a bowl.
Get to know your app : Make sure you know what type of development you want. Now, move on and recall screens, layout on each screen, navigation mechanisms, and access methods. In order to stand out, color schemes and usability must be of first class. All these aspects must be consistent with the purpose of the application. This will make it easier for the user to return to their application again.
Use frames to simulate application design. You can see how the screen looks like what you've been in your mind so far. Some frames you can use: Dashcode, iUI, and iWebkit.
Technical Training : To achieve a great idea, you must be dirty in the world of computer languages. Some tips to keep your head high:
- App Delivery Mode: The idea of the app should include the output native or web or both. Each has the advantages. The Xcode set from the App Store uses the Objective-C language.
- Access the app-Home screen icon: Create your own icon for the 5757 pixel size of the png format. When you put it in the roots of the web server, the iPhone adds this image and adds the shine and contours of your trademark. You can also use the link command to specify the location of the icon, which is useful when storing the file on different web servers.
- View Settings – CSS and Viewport: Customize view size, text, and features using css small devices, and command to match the view size to iPhone screen size. You can set the orientation coordinates so that the page and styles are well visible, either in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Unlock properties – Hide toolbars: Toolbars are good for web applications, but are not needed for native applications. Special commands are available to remove the toolbar, which liberates the space and reduces scrolling on a screen where space is a premium.
- Sensitivity to Touchscreens – Accelerate Touch Event: Enable the app to listen to more than one finger and fine-tune the touch events, touch touch, touch touch, tap and tap. This allows the hardware to find out the right steps.
- Zoom: For extra user-friendliness, use gesture, gesture, gesture, and gesture events to access zoom and pan functions.
- Any unique, special link: Try links (relevant naturally) to YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook, and contacts, such as your phone, email, or SMS (text message).
Quality issues – test app : Testing application and debugging is an inevitable step. IPhone WebDev provides Safari Web Bookmarks and Debug Console, which allows you to list errors. A good many repetitions of the tests can make it easier to apply without error. Major applications for more sensitive industries such as Banking (mbning) and retail (mretail) naturally require more testing periods.
Although the development process has been developed from the rote, it is useful to keep track of you and accelerate your iPhone application development efforts. Whether you are a personal developer or a corporate mobile application developer, one or two tricks can revive the application's development. What you say?