If you replace your old PC with a new one, we always look for ways to move old PC settings to a new system. This is not an easy task and can take hours. Folders, files, and other data must be copied to an external hard drive and then connect the hard disk to the new PC to save the data. Most people do not know that transferring files from one computer to another computer can be done automatically with sophisticated software technology. Below are some important tips for switching the automatic process to a completely new system.
It's very common for people to change their system. Some people are not satisfied with the machines, while others simply want to upgrade their operating systems. This is a natural process. However, in this move from one PC to another PC, what would be the hell is the point of transferring old PC files to the new system.
File Transfer Software is an application program that transfers selected files and folders from one computer to another. The role of the user is restricted to selecting the directories that contain the source files and to prescribing the destinations of the new computer where these files are to be copied. Then, the computer will automatically copy these files using PC Transfer Software.
There are a number of file transfer software available. This article is a step-by-step tutorial that describes the whole process using such software.
1. Download PC Transfer software.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and install the program on the first computer. After restarting your computer, restart your computer.
3. Double-click the software desktop shortcut.
4. The program will open.
5. Close all running programs, if any.
6. Important information and instructions appear on the screen.
7. Click Next.
8. You will be asked to choose a transfer. There are usually 3 types: Migration, Windows Upgrade Assistant, and Image Assistant. Select Migration, and then click Next.
9. Select Old Computer, provided you select the source files for the first computer. Click Next.
10. Select a connection method – Network, Ethernet cable, File storage device, or USB cable. Make sure it is already plugged in / plugged in. Click Next.
11. Click Next to confirm the request.
12. The scanning process takes a few seconds. Select the programs you want to pass and continue the wizard until the end.
13. When finished, install a good PC upgrade software on your second computer. Run it through your desktop shortcut.
14. Click Next, accept the given alerts, select Migration. On the Computer Prepare tab, select New Computer.
15. Select the connection method and continue with the wizard yourself.