There are only a few tips that help you increase the lifetime of your mobile phone and mobile phone battery.
Below is the most important advice:
1. Try not to drop your phone. When you release your mobile phone, especially on a hard surface, it can damage the phone and phone batteries. If you miss it and think you could damage it, be sure to take it to your nearest service center.
2. When it is necessary to remove the battery, be sure not to contact any metal parts, such as changes and keys. This will make the battery malfunction.
3. Always be careful as you put your mobile phone, do not leave it in a high temperature car that can be too hot or too cold. Also, be careful not to lay it down on a surface that may be wet as it will quickly destroy your phone. This can confuse your phone.
4. The easiest way to keep your phone in good condition is to take the time to read the manufacturer's instructions when you buy it first. Be sure to follow the first charging instructions last but not least.
5. Do not use mobile batteries and mobile phone charges that are not compatible with your precise mobile phones. Be sure to buy a charger from the store you purchased the right.
6. Many companies will recycle or reuse your mobile phone, usually giving you credit for buying your new phone. Find ways to reuse or recycle your phone and accessories. Many actually give their phones to women who are in domestic situations, find shelter near you to find more information.
7. Finally, your mobile device will last for a year or two or more. Take off your mobile phone that will help you with your needs, now it's not time to spy, you want a phone that's easy for you and lets you talk!
Source by Jay Coleby