The LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone, the courtesy of Verizon Wireless, is a smartphone smartphone that dares to be different with bold looks and advanced capabilities. The Dare is the best portable phone at the moment, so what makes LG Dare VX9700 so popular with both young and old today?
First of all, the LG Dare VX9700 is a smartphone smartphone that dares to be different from bold look and advanced capability. It is time to take part in the rebel for superiority in the next big wave of mobile technology. Apple's leading Apple revolutionary iPhone, delicate festival phones will now be involved in touch screen technology.
The big question, though, is dare to cope with the challenge? On the surface are all the main components, 3.2 megapixel camera, multimedia capability, and compact keyboard finishes that finish in full touch screen, which characterizes the front of the phone.
The menu can be browsed by clicking a finger, scroll through the contact list for fast text, email and call. Favorites can be achieved by dragging and dropping a photo tab. It is compatible with VCast Music and VCAST Music with Rhapsody services that allow you to purchase more than 2 million songs over the phone and download them with Verizon's electronic EV-DO data network and also increase VCAST Video for streaming video, breaking news and weather.
LG Dare is a professional PDA-style look of the phone in a convenient size. The dimensions are small (104 x 56 x 13 mm) and its mass negligible (107 grams), so small enough to fit into palm hand or backpacks of jeans. It has a stainless steel border along its sides and a black soft touch area on the back.
As the front of the phone touches a touch screen, it allows to create a beautiful custom wallpaper to control the appearance of the active phone. The disadvantage of this is that the full screen touchscreen leaves enough space for fingerprints and scratches, so buying a protective cover may be advisable.
The person I love personally is the top left lens that detects the amount of light and adjusts the brightness of the screen to save battery life and extend the display time.
LG withstands the VX9700 Cell Phone has a large 3-inch touchscreen that recognizes your script and offers a tangible response when you press the buttons on the screen or write on the onscreen full QWERTY keyboard. The screen resolution is 240 x 400 pixels and supports 262K colors and the home screen has several shortcut icons, including mailboxes, phone book, favorites, and much more. The phone provides only three buttons at the bottom of its face to send, complete, and clear calls.
Some other important things mentioned are:
- Internal 148 MB memory, which can be expanded with optional microSD memory cards up to 8 GB in size.
- Stores up to 1000 contact files, with five-digit fields in a contact.
- It connects to your computer with USB, and it offers USB storage space.
- The 3.2 megapixel camera with the Schneider-Kreuznach lens offers some resolution options ranging from 2048 x 1536 pixels to QVGA 320 x 240 pixels. It offers many advanced features, which are too many to mention here, but some are useful for face detection, SmartPic Technology (which helps improve face-to-face), six advanced photos, panorama and split shooter, flash, auto shooting and many shutter sounds (including off). Once you've clicked your image, you can edit it directly in Dare Zoom, Rotate, Cut, Add Frame, or Add Writing across the image.
- The latest version of Bluetooth connectivity, version 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), which makes pairing with the supplied headset as well as other Bluetooth snapshots. EDR capability assumes faster connection than previous version 1.2, which allows transfer of files and use the phone as a modem for your laptop successfully. And streaming music into pairs of Bluetooth stereo headsets or other compatible devices will be a children's play with the built-in A2DP Bluetooth format.
These are just a few of the many features available on LG Dare. So what do consumers have to say about this phone. The benefits are excellent fast browsing, great pictures, great touchscreen, great battery life and the reception is above average. However, most users found that the people they spoke to felt they had echo, it's not very ergonomically designed, the actual (qwerty) keyboard is hard to use especially with big fingers and scalability can be created.  In short, if you want a PDA-style phone with the best browser and some great features, the LG Dare VX 9700 Cell Phone can only be for you. However, if you have become a decent amount, these phones may be a headache waiting for you. And if you want a touch screen with the keyboard, Voyager can be a better option.
Source by Andrew Jameson