Are you looking for the perfect watch that can handle your strong lifestyle? There are two things that come to mind: Casio Baby-G and Casio G shock. These two watches are amazingly similar. They are both strong and durable. They can withstand a lot of fall and the effects that others look would crumble under. They can both be used in water and they have both a smooth design that returns them from other watches.
However, their similarities are similar. After all, Baby-G is just a smaller version of the G-shock. However, despite their similarities, there are some unique differences that you should consider before you decide to buy.
Analysis of the Differences
- Men vs Women – One of the biggest differences between these two watches is that G-shock is made of men and Baby-G is made for women. The sizes of the straps and the viewer are different because of this. The face of the child is usually the same in length, but it is usually not as deep as the men on the corner.
- Waterproof – AG shocks are generally (though not always) water resistant for up to 200 meters. While some Baby-G are equally successful, many people only tolerate up to 100 meters. Without the favorite animation snorkeling or deep sea diving, this should not be a problem.
- Color – The edition of this clock usually comes in very few colors, such as black, red, silver, gray and white. The women's edition, on the other hand, is much more colorful. You can find these watches in red, pink, green, white, purple, black, and silver. This allows women to choose and choose different and vibrant colors to match what equipment they put on.
What do these watches have in common?
In addition to smooth appearance and unmatched durability, these two watches feature some features in common, including:
- Temperature Resistance – Some watches can withstand temperatures like low and -20 degrees Celsius.
- Floodlighting Backlight – The backdrop of these two types of watches lets you enjoy them anytime – no matter what time the day is.
- Auto-Calendar – These Casio watches are programmed so you will not only know the time, but also the date. Although the number of years automatic calendar is programmed until varied, depending on the exact version you purchase, some programs are available until 2099.
- Long battery life – Casio G shock and Baby-G come with both long-lasting batteries. You can use these watches for up to two years before you need to replace them.
- Stopwatch – Are you in training or simply trying to lose weight? These clocks can help with hours of countdown time, complete with automatic repeat option and hourly hour.
Whether you're a man or a woman, you'll enjoy all the features featured from Casio Line G shock watches. If you are a woman, you can enjoy the traditional G-shock gives male talents and has all the bells and whistles you need, and if you are a woman you can enjoy all the great features but with more feminine and colorful accessories.
Source by Robin Hale