There are some useful apps for iPhone that are actually free. Download these iPhone applications and you'll get the world at your fingertips:
- Pandora Radio personal radio streaming music on iPhone. Play your favorite songs or classical composers. The great thing is, Pandora is creating a base that plays the music you want and music that resembles your music selection. Pandora adds a radio over a mobile phone, which means you hear fewer gaps in the songs and as between the layers. You can visit previous bookmarks, create new stations from them and more. QuickMix version makes it easy to play the stations in QuickMix, one or with music genres. It's easy to add or remove music at your stations and send your favorite station to your friends via email.
- Flycast is a streaming application that has stations from all parts of the country. It includes both broadcast and the internet. In addition to your favorite music and your radio stations, you can also get weather and traffic reports.
- Wikipanion gives access to Wikipedia, which is an important resource for many. You can even configure it in different languages. Wikipanion has the ability to change font sizes and it opens to the last page you visited. They often update this program so it's basically bug-free.
- Yelp is a user driven business directory. It is great to find restaurants, gas stations and different shops. Users write reviews about different companies listed. iPhone users can not write reviews at this time, which is a flaw if you have to get your opinion out there. Yelp was recently updated with a great new feature that gives driving directions from your GPS location to the company you are looking for.
- iDoodle Light is a great iPhone application. It has tons of tools and features, including being able to play back your drawings again. It allows you to save your artwork to the image file to access later. You can also send an email to the pictures or drawings.
- AOL Instant Messaging is very popular in the world and AIM is available for iPhone. Many companies even get AIM accounts. Keep in touch with all your AIM buddies with this convenient application. Download AIM for free and do almost anything you can do on your computer.
- Turn iPhone into remote control with the iPhone application called … Remote. Manage iTunes from iPhone, you need a wireless network though. Now you can control your music through the room. This has to be the most useful iPhone application I've seen. It's a free program and also works with Apple TV. You get to do normal functions like playing, dropping and shuffling. You can also see your tracks and playlists. Even the record collection is visible on the iPhone as if you were working on your computer.
- Pandora is a free internet radio that became available for iPhone. This person can go away soon because rumors are that they are going to close due to new legislation that far exceeds their double license fees. However, it's still free at the moment and there's a simple way to learn about new music. It plays songs like the music you want to play using a music genre that is very accurate. Give thumbs up thumbs or thumbs down, and the software will learn the good music you want.
- Interestingly, the iPhone tracker system tells you what is happening around you, so whether you're home or traveling, you can always be aware of local activities. Event increases millions of events available on the application. You can also see timetables for all the routes around you. Learn travel dates for over 130,000 concerts and shows. Notification email notifications can be made specifically for your interests.
Now you do not have to spend money to be informed, in touch and entertaining. Try these iPhone applications, you are sure to love them.
Source by Alexa Peters