Many factors may cause a person to have a small penis. Some factors can not be helped while some factors can be avoided. Here are some factors that can reduce your penis size:
1) Circumcision – Circumcision is a big reason for smaller penis. This is because when the penis is removed from the penis, it usually leads to scarring. The damaged skin and the penis tissue are less flexible and usually "shrink" (and less) when scars are formed. It is estimated that approximately 5% of circumcised men are taken to the length of the penis. Strangely enough, companies and industries from circumcision claim that there is no mold-loss or loss in the circumcision of men's penicillins.
2) Injury due to injuries or burns – When your manhood is carried in the zipper, excessive masturbation and other injuries also reduce the penis. Due to the sensitive nature of penis tissues and skin, it is easy to get injured. There was a friend who had entered the dog's wolf between the dead of the night. The dog jumped, pressed against her penis and slammed. After he went to hospital (no stitch) and after healing, what was the result? His punishment was shorter and the wounded area had suffered from scarred depression in this area of punishment.
We've already mentioned masturbation, and we must keep in mind. Excessive masturbation, especially when a man is masturbating young and aggressive, can damage the tissues of the skin and other penis. If that happens, stop masturbation and let the penis heal 110%. This kind of scarring can also reduce your penis.
Burns, as you can imagine, can lower your penis and are more common than most people. The most common cause is usually a random-flow liquid from the penis. So, lads, if you want to cook, do not do it in boxers.
3) Low Testosterone or Growth Hormone – Low Testosterone Levels, while Male is still in the fetal phase to lower penis. In fact, this is one of the reasons for the micro-penis. When puberty circles, the same effect may occur if the testosterone level is low.
4) Hormones – Contact with bad hormones also greatly affects the size of a person's penis. Such hormones may prevent their growth (if the child is exposed) and may increase their penis in adult humans if exposed.
5) Smoking – Smoking destroys the fine capillary-bulb netting in your body, especially in your distal limbs and in your penis. If you smoke, you should stop because it will affect the size of the penis and your ability to create and sustain the anecdote.
6) Genetics – DNA is the penis size template. If your genetic code refers to a bit smaller penis, your genes may be sinners.
7) Fetal Exposure to Chemicals – Many pesticides, chemicals, pollutants, and even bad diet can hinder the size of the penis. Especially when the mother is exposed to such chemicals while she carries the male fetus. Infants exposed to certain chemicals may also change normal penis enlargement.
8) Radiation Exposure – Some scientists believe that the spread of excessive amounts of radiation in the penis region of men or infants may prevent penile growth. In adult males due to excessive radiation exposure, the size of the penis may be reduced and its function can be prevented.
9) Penile Trauma – Penis enlargement and penile-valve prolapse can cause a reduction in penis size and function.
10) An angry wife or girlfriend – Most people have heard the story of John and Lorena Bobbitt. To make a brief report, he half cut his penis with a knife. After surgery, the size of the penis was reduced from the trauma.
So, men, take care of your penis to make sure you do not lose any "centimeter". Of course, take action to ensure that no one else does.
Georg von Neumann