If someone has told you you should not go to a bar or a club to meet people then it was not because you meet people. It was for some other reason entirely. Bars, clubs and other social institutions are where you are people. Indeed, when you think about going out, most people think about a favorite club, a nearby bar or other venue (in some cases this may be a shopping mall or a shopping mall – which incidentally should also use mobile technology). People gather together to join these places. Social Media plays right into this. A smartphone equipped with a social app that uses this "companion" fits nicely.
Let's consider how the youth today coordinate:
- Person A sends a text message to character B, "Hey, go to the Acme Bar, do you want to meet?"
- Person B responds, "Sweet, let's get C, too." Individual C receives Facebook message from Person B and Tweet from Person A. Considering unbelievable group pressure, Person C completes and contracts to meet A and B with Acme.
See how technology has changed how these transactions are created? First, no calls were made. Actually, the real words could not be used. (Seriously, have you seen how to speed up good English to one code? U No. 2 B gr8.) This is becoming norm .
Smart business or a socially oriented (or entertaining) club as above Acme Bar would realize that Social Media is the beginning of good communication and marketing. Consider how the conversation above would look if Acme was linked to & # 39; (yes, this is a problem in the community):
- Person A gets Tweet from @ AcmeBar200 (I had to use this because it's actually a Twitter account for the Acme Bar out there!) Who says: "Get dance on DJ and 2 for 1 beverage service 2Nite ". This Twitter message ("Tweet") causes character A to become almost giddy with excitement.
- An individual immediately gives the quote from @ AcmeBar200 to his friends (hello, we really had followers here). Person B monitors person A. (Since character A is also a little assertive, we say they are also Direct Message Person B with invitation to Acme.)
- Person B retweets message from Person A and not Individual receives only Tweet. But then make 1238 other people who follow character B. (Do not forget 45 people accompanying Person A.)
- Person B and Person C both Tweet that they go to Acme Bar to members (Yes, let's It calls it.)
As a marketplace, your site has originally been Tweet to your followers (we only say you have 400 followers) being exposed to over 1600 people! This is also free marketing!
I could specify a number of additional & # 39; possible & # 39; a scenario that would apply the use of social media for planning activities. However, you probably already have a good idea of how to use it.
Social media have grown in popularity so much; Its use is a representative of all age groups. The use of social media on mobile phones (this can include iPods and iPad and other tablets, not only smartphones) has also grown accordingly. Early recipients in companies have embroidered this technology set. This pioneering spirit instantly provides revenue for marketing efforts.
In the above example, Acme can use Facebook to promote their organization. "Friends" of Acme can send a wall of images and videos. This, along with some well-written comments like "Had a great time!" agree to be the best possible comments that companies can not buy!
I have written articles before in the power of treatment counseling. It is important to recognize the power that can be achieved through social media. The amazing success of business models that employ social media elements emphasizes this. Think about the "Angie list". This is a model that heavily utilizes peer reviews and recommendations. This is no different from some pictures on any Facebook page with Acme location label. The only difference is, in fact, that the Angie list is a destination place (you go to reviews separately) but Facebook is a browser site (you do not go on Facebook to find a restaurant review – though you could).
All this equals a significant suggestion: Any socially sponsored company such as a bar, nightclub, restaurant, social group or agency or similar will benefit if they create a marketing plan that includes the use of social media. If you do not have a marketing plan for your business then go! This is like going out to Florida without knowing which direction is south. You will be somewhere; It just can not be in Florida.
I have seen very successful social media production for companies that contribute to success in marketing. The best solution uses business type accounts (a company called Twitter) and personal accounts. The reason for this: People view business tags as "ads." People personally view a tweet as "Reviews or Suggestions". The same goes for Facebook and other social media programs and websites.
For you who read this information and wondering, "How do I start?" go ahead and start to educate yourself on social media. There are numerous sources to help you reach the world of social media. Do not worry about making too many mistakes at first. Follow the instructions you can get and see where things go. Monitor your success and mistakes. This is the only way to get guidance for job duplication. If you are the owner or manager of a social enterprise or organization, you owe yourself to do what you can to get cheap and highly effective social media marketing instead. Start to succeed with social!
Source by Dave P. Carter