The cleaning business, though not the industry's most enchanting, is never a fast-growing billions of dollars in business in the United States, and offers a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs to earn and search for six digits. annual salary.
Let's look at the cleaning industry and see how much money can be earned and what the "six figure" level takes.
How Much Money Can You Make a Cleaning?
Most small business entrepreneurs who work full-time as a sole operator in the first year can earn $ 20,000 and $ 30,000. If you are able to hire an employee, build a local reputation, and set up good systems, then the $ 100,000 annual revenue is not unrealistic and much more is possible for those who make the effort.
What separates & # 39; Six & # 39;
There are ten factors here that typically isolate high earners from others –
1) Different cleaning niche markets offer different opportunities. In some cities and states it is easier to achieve in the office cleaning sector and in other areas the carpet cleaning sector is more profitable. This depends on local needs and how many companies enjoy this demand.
2) Start brand building from the start and see the most valuable asset of your company.
3) Develop and improve systems that ensure that your business is running smoothly. Investigate the productivity of the cleaning staff continuously.
4) Learn the Importance of a Large Sales System. Focus on turning more and more leads to your customers.
5) Sell your customers for cleaning, premium services, or more frequent services.
6) To scale to six digits & # 39; you need to learn how to hire, prepare and organize your staff for cleaning, while concentrating on managing business.
7) Learn to run successful ad campaigns and learn about modern marketing methods, such as networking, related promotions with related businesses, and word-of-mouth. marketing.
8) Evaluate your customers. Treat them as individuals and often remind them of how much they value in their business. Satisfied customers can lead to casting, and this way they can get customers.
9) Good attitude. People sometimes stereotypize detergents in a negative way. There is nothing wrong with being cleaner to life, but first and foremost as a businessman or a woman.
10) Research and continuous learning. The cleaning business and the management generally do not break when you set up your business.
Could you start a successful cleaning company and earn more than $ 100,000 a year?