Using morning after pill has both advantages and disadvantages associated with it. Here are some pros and cons that you need to be aware of:
1. It can be the last resort to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
2. If you are 17 years of age or older, you do not need a prescription to buy a morning after a pill. You can get it soon after having unprotected sex.
3. By using these tablets, you can avoid unnecessary stress and tension for unwanted pregnancy.
4. Even if the pills do not prevent pregnancy, it will not harm the baby.
5. These tablets will not affect the likelihood of becoming pregnant in the future. Your fertility is the same as returns next season.
6. Studies have shown that the morning after the pill actually lowers the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
1. They can cause certain side effects. Some common breakfasts after side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, irregular bleeding and chest tenderness.
2. Morning after pills can also cause some serious side effects such as liver disease, gall bladder disease, high blood pressure and blood clots in the heart, intestines and lungs.
3. They can cause serious health problems in women suffering from diabetes, heart disease and migraines.
4. They can also adversely affect women over 35 years of age with cardiovascular disease, deep venous thrombosis, liver problems and breast cancer.
5. Use in the morning after a pill increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy. With such pregnancy, the fetus gets into the ovaries rather than the womb. If you take a morning after a pill, your pregnancy may be underestimated. This is because signs of ectopic pregnancy are similar to side effects of the pills: nausea and abdominal pain. If it is priceless for a long time, it can prove fatal.
6. Other than these side effects, your body may have an allergic reaction to the medicine causing rash and breathing difficulties.
7. Apart from physical side effects on the body, emergency response can also have a greater social impact. Easy access to emergency contraception raises questions about its abuse. Many believe that it could lead to increased puberty, sexual disease and increased sexual violence against women.
While using morning after pill is necessary to avoid pregnancy after unexpected sex, its use must be avoided on a regular basis.
Source by Asaf Reich