Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) is a program funded by the provincial government for one or two reasons. The main reason for this is to encourage excellence in postgraduate education at the Master's and PhD degrees. All of this is based on merit-based prizes and sponsorships that are open to students, including aliens, in all disciplines of academic studies.
- There are a total of sixty-six prizes in Waterloo, in which:
- The top five (5) reserved exclusively for international graduate students as part of the global competition;
- two (2) separated for native students;
- The other 159 were subdivided into 6 faculties. At Waterloo there are altogether 35 Queen Elisabeth II. Science and Technology Science Scholarship (QEII-GSST) is available in
- in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
Key Stages of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship
The key point of the Ontario Fellowship is as follows:
- The scholarship is $ 15,000 a year.
- The main eligibility criterion for an international student to study in Ontario is the privilege of an authority.
- The minimum duration of a graduate scholarship program is 2 consecutive terms.
Grant Application Procedure
The following are the conditions for eligibility for a scholarship application:
- Fellowship applicants are first class (at least A / 80%) 2 full-time students. This means that the eligibility rates are based on the grades until 31 August 2017.
- You need to provide money after all high school or have a certificate or not.
- Graduate transcripts are mandatory, even if the 2017 fall is the first maturity of the program.
- The same fellowship form of the scholarship is also useful in the II. Elisabeth's Royal Scientific and Technological Fellowship candidate. QEII-GSST is worth $ 15,000 a year.
- As a student, you are an alternative to OGS or QEII-GSST sponsorship of at least 10% or $ 15,000 to a minimum of 2. Scholarships can not be renewed.
These three items are the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Evaluation or Eligibility Requirements:
- Academic Discrimination, 30-50% Academic Transcripts, Fellowships, Honors and Honors.
- Communication and leadership capability, representing 0-20% of weight, as demonstrated by appropriate volunteering, leadership and academic work experience.
- Research ability and potential for studying the program is 30-50%, as is confirmed by conferences, originality, presentations and publications.
International Masterclasses receive a OGS or QEII-GSST award for at least 2 academic years while doctoral students for at least 4 years.
In addition, OGS students may not exceed 6 years of postgraduate fees, which are made up of state resources.
- Tri-Agency Scholarships (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC, Vanier)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program.
- Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS)
- II. Queen Elisabeth has earned a degree in science and technology (QEII-GSST)