Almost everyone uses mobile phones but not everyone has good behavior when using one, how often have we seen someone driving along the highway, even children in the back, talking With their mobile phones? This is not only a very bad behavior, it is also illegal in most countries of the world.
There are some very simple criteria, usually just common sense about how to use a mobile phone without being abnormal or justified. How often have I found out to remind someone who should call their phone, that the signal will not hurt if they lower their voice! Then you want some people to hear all the information about their love life or whether they should get more milk from the store, but it might make them feel important.
So what are common courtesy guidelines while using Mobile?
1. Do not talk and drive.
2. No need to shout, it's a phone not a phone, this is a very bad behavior, soft talked, your mobile phone has a very sensitive microphone.
3. Turn off movies, at a restaurant, at church, at concerts and in hospitals, libraries and elsewhere that could prevent it.
4. Please turn off during the date! You will not look popular, you will look like a tool and a bad maniac in it.
5. All these guidelines also apply to texting.
6. Remember to keep your mobile phone conversations private, step outside when you're in business, and do not forget to apologize when you do it.
7. Abnormal ringtones are well .. abnormal, we do not want to hear a whirlwind or a noise of gunfire, bad noise = bad behavior, please do not call ringtones so everyone is jumping.
The mobile phone has become so very widely used very quickly, we have not really had the opportunity to get what used them and I suspect some are still preventing basic mobile etiquette. When in doubt, let your phone vibrate so that you see each call and write a monument to call them back or go to more private people to talk, having a good phone handler is just common sense.
Source by Maya Couzins