Thinking about launching a mobile app for your business? If not now, when?
Now is the time to ride this opportunity.
We all know as entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs to stay competitive on the market today, position your business to take advantage of new trends. Mobile marketing is NOT in the future, NOW!
Did you know that statistics show that mobile consumers find their phones or mobile devices within 3 feet of the 23 hours a day? Think of the potential you are using to use your customers or prospects as a mobile device 23 hours a day / 365 days a year? Now that my friends call it OPPORTUNITY! I do not know any other marketing tool that has the same power to immediately draw attention to the target market.
What do you think the average answer or open fee today is for email marketing? Unless you have a super sensitive and active list, only when the send key is pressed will you see the opening ratios between 4% and 9% for the first 24 to 48 hours. Mobile push or text messages will be opened and opened in the first 4 minutes with 97% of the time. Now this is impressive! Think of your own mobile behavior or just look around.
Consumer expectations are that every "brand" has an app that can be downloaded and accessed on its mobile device.
Frequently asked, "Why should I get a mobile app?" Here are some reasons why one needs one:
- Builds customer loyalty. Everyone likes to include something special, so customers feel like VIPs to offer discounts, coupons, and promotions only to use and download the app.
- Creates a virulent hum. Encourage your customers to use the mobile app to quickly tell friends about their business with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, SMS, and email with built-in sharing capabilities.
- Increase customer lists. Mobile applications can collect names and email addresses directly within the app and easily export them to the most important email marketing campaign services that they use in additional emails.
- Ask for immediate feedback. Mobile apps enable customers to provide feedback on fans' walls, share photos, and post comments in different ways.
What is the application? An app is an app that needs to be downloaded and installed on a mobile device rather than a browser. Users can find and download apps for a particular operating system on device-specific portals, such as the Apple App Store and the Android Google Play Market. The application provides interactive connectivity with users and operates more than one computer program like a web site.
The app can also remove content and data from the Internet, similar to a web site, or download content, so it can be accessed without an internet connection.
It is expected that by mid 2012 more people will connect to the Internet on their mobile device than on a computer. With this in mind, it is not enough to emphasize the importance of properly looking at business or service on all different mobile platforms, otherwise losing business.
What better way to stay in business with your customers than your own unique mobile app?
Are there clients and clients you want to communicate and stay connected? If so, what is the best way to respond? A clear choice is through mobile apps.
Assigned the first ten tips to ensure application success:
1. Identify your Goal
Whether it's selling, brand, social media engagement, or has a constant relationship with your customers and prospects before?
As a businessman and entrepreneur, it's easy to disrupt us and all our responsibilities and other great ideas will be much greater. Make sure that when you design your mobile marketing strategy, adjust to your basic message and resonate with the audience.
2. Integrate Characteristics of Social Sharing
We all know and understand the power of social engagement and the social sharing of our information. All your social networking sites can be integrated into the mobile app that provides and enhances your brand.
3. Keep your app and content up to date
It's as important as updating a blog, updating your app with relevant and attractive content. You have to keep the end user, or just as quickly as you download the application, remove it.
4. Integrate interactive and event functions
Keep up-to-date information on your business events and actions by creating a calendar of events. Whether you are hosting live events or online virtual events, you want to retain new users and be aware of what you are doing, what you are doing and how you can get involved. Of course we are social beings and we want this information to be available on our fingertips … so!
5. Creating Loyalty Programs / VIP Programs
You want to encourage subscribers and give them cause not only to download the app but also to store them on a mobile device. It's very easy to create Loyalty or VIP programs and you will love your customers and prospects.
6. Developing an Effective Mobile Marketing Strategy
Not when you're done, they're coming … Your marketing plan needs to be prepared before launching a new app in App Stores. This includes but is not limited to:
- Be sure to email subscribers with URL links to Apple and Android (Google Play) marketplaces. So they can download it. Do not forget to encourage them in some way to do so.
- Create QR codes that are linked directly to the application (QR codes are two-dimensional black and white squares that contain a URL or explicitly encoded message that your phone camera and QR scanner software can decode for you .)
- Social Network Promotions … oh this can be a great asset !!!
- Keyword research for your application is as important as your site. As you build your app, or if a developer does it for you, determine which keywords will be and the application description. All of these are extremely important as the application has two more permanent features and provides immediate help in creating new customers and driving when properly done.
7. Create Fan Fans
It's very important to create an opportunity for app users to feel as if they are part of their community. Remember the Social Sharing feature? Well, that's just as important. What to do if you have given the app users the next opportunity to upload their photos from the event or write on the application fan wall? On the Social Network we have seen it again and again, how important it is, and even this is indispensable!
8. Keep track of progress in the app
You can be sure you're tracking app downloads in App Stores / Markets. Tracking the number of downloads is important as you're getting ready for future promotions and revenue from your advertising opportunities. The more downloads you have, the more valuable ad partners. This is a great way to monetize your app!
9. YES … The power of PUSH !!!!
Here's the most important feature for everyone … PUSH Notifications! This is very similar to sending an e-mail notification but is much more efficient. Do not forget to get a 97% open rate within the first few minutes. You can send messages or schedule them right away to go to a particular day and the time you set.
The push notification will appear on a mobile device as a text message. These are delivered to those who downloaded their application on the mobile device. These are displayed on smartphones and iPads / Tablets. The message appears on the home screen of your phone or tablet, literally at the moment you press the "Send" button.
A cautious word, though … DO NOT use Push Notification. This can be interpreted in SPAM, so please do not use it. You can manage subscribers for new Apps, just as you send an email to your list and give you the value first, then create starvation and desire for your products and services, and sales will naturally follow.
10. Promoting, Promoting, Promoting!
After you've completed your app and published it in App Stores, you need to rotate your new marketing tool! Your app will not be downloaded to other mobile devices, so it will be proactive in marketing and promoting new apps. Now is the time to get to potential customers and buyers.
Sign up for marketing partners to promote new apps and even your friends and family, and most importantly remember your existing customer base. They've been your RAVING FANS!
To ensure that your app is successful and is a great new way to market your audience, you need to be ready to follow the steps listed above.
Do not forget the golden rules of marketing: people buy from people and those they know about love and trust! Your mobile app will help your business expand your "brand"!
Is not it time to share our experience and get to mobile consumers before the race? It is your responsibility to make them easy to contact!
Mobile app options are endless.