Mobile ads solution solutions for optimizing your company's advertising strategies, tracking analytics, and maintaining a network of applications that deliver high-quality results across platforms such as web and video. This ad mode has been prominent with the release of iPhone. IPhone is the most promising part of mobile advertising in the 21st century.
Choosing a suitable mobile ad network
Choosing the right ad network for both advertisers and application publishers is a must. If you're an advertiser, you choose an ad network that reaches maximum viewers, such as app stores. On the other hand, if you are a publisher, you choose a network that contains many ads that are relevant to your user base.
Other factors include the advertiser as well, such as:
- The purpose of the target audience and the purpose of the campaign.
- Determines whether your ads are available on a cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) or cost-per-click (CPC) basis. Since mobile ad networks provide both options, you need to set the right price structure.
- Determines whether the ad network has the right publisher to reach the audience you want.
- Finally, by selecting the right reporting tool, you can track your campaign performance and learn about user responses.
Publisher should know about the following factors:
- Analyze the type of information that advertisers collect from your app or site, and ensure that information does not conflict with confidentiality agreements.
- Revenue shares with the advertiser to show your ads on your site.
- Define the nature of ads on your site, and if they're relevant to users at all.
- Finally, determine if the analysis takes place in real time. As a publisher, you want to know which ads users click and why.