This is a kind of paper used in Japanese manuscripts. Vertical writing usually starts from right to left and from top to bottom. Horizontal writing starts from left to right and from top to bottom. Here are some tips.
- Address: Enter the title in line 1. Word 1 starts from the fourth square. If the title begins with numbers, write them into Kanji.
- Name: Name of writer in line 2. Your first name is before the first name. Leave 1 square between the first and the last name. Leave 1 square below the first name.
- The first sentence of the essay or paragraph starts with line 3 of row 2. Each new paragraph starts from the second square.
- Punctuation marks usually occupy their own squares. Exception: when it appears at the top of the next line, it is written in the lower right hand side next to the last word in the current line.
- Small characters: each occupation is 1 square and placed in the upper right of the square.
- The subtitle (if applicable): 1 empty line before and after. It starts with the 3rd square of a new line. If there are no sub-titles, just start the next paragraph with a new line after the previous one.
- Elongation indicator: From top to bottom while writing, the elongation indicator is written from top to bottom in the middle of the square.
- Writing Numbers: Use an Arabic number instead of Kanji. The number of occupations is 1 square.
- All the rules written in vertical writing (1-8) generally refer to horizontal writing.
- Small characters occupy the lower left of the 1 square.
- When writing a conversation script, the Japanese quotation marks are used.
- Always target about 90% of the words you need. Between 90-100% is great. Below 80% do not give good marks.
- Always write Kanji if you can. Too many Hiragana will not help you get good signals.
- Be consistent. Insist on the form you choose through the sentences to the essay. If you want to write without exceeding the limits of words, we recommend using the plain form. In plain form, readers are also friendly.
- Do not use slang or speaking words / expressions in formal essay writing.
- Avoid repeating the same words or the same content too often.
- Do not write a sentence longer than Genkouyoushi 2 line.
- Ensure the logic of the sentence.
- Make sure there are no entries and write errors. eg. You mean 1 word but you wrote it differently.
- If you need a pencil, please make sure you have chosen the correct reading and simple writing.
& # 39; H & # 39; indicates the hardness. eg. 3H is tougher than H.
indicates the black. eg. 3B is softer than B.
F & # 39; indicates that the pencil sharpens to a sharp point.