Recently, there have been a lot of headlines about people who make a lot of money by developing a small iPhone application and selling them for a small amount of money ($ 1-2 pieces) in the Apple App Store. It's a great idea and one that your company or organization can use to help spread the word about your products or reach a target audience that can use the iPhone application you develop.
It's not as simple to design and code iPhone applications as it may be designing and developing a website, but the benefit of making an iPhone application is that you can get paid when someone downloads it. You can also benefit from creating an application that is related to your online presence and compliments existing web pages and social web pages.
Here are some things to keep in mind when looking for development and iPhone applications for your business or organization:
- What is the viewer you see for your application and what would appeal to them?
- Do not think too complicated – the most popular iPhone applications are the ones that are very simple and easy to use.
- What would be something your applications would need over and over – they are more likely to download and pay for iPhone apps from the Apple App Store if it's something they could see themselves by using a lot.
- Think FUN – It does not have to be serious, it does not necessarily have to enrich people & # 39; lives. People want something a bit unique that is fun and rewarding to use.
- Think mobile phones – people do not want to make very complicated things while on the move. What are the resources your audience would soon turn into when they are in their car, on the subway, walk down the street.
The most important thing to keep in mind is doing something that people might imagine using more than once (usually enough to justify paying for it) and something they would thinking would be convincing enough to show his friends who would buy it separately.
Good luck. Have fun designing and developing your first iPhone application.
Source by Greg Kihlstrom