Confucius once said, "If all I hear, I will forget. If I hear and see, I will remember." If I hear, see and do, I will understand. "
Workplace training or OJT is an internship at the workplace. It has many advantages, but it can also have some disadvantages if OJT is not planned and performed correctly. It is part of a university curriculum that aims to train and direct students about their work and their future career. It is very important not only to teach students their chosen career but to show students the reality of working.
Most students are nowadays not serious in their training. They do not plan ahead and choose the best company they can choose. Worst is that they ended up cleaning the desk of their superiority or doing unrelated tasks.
Therefore, students should not take OJT as a matter of course:
1. If you get a high grade rating, your employer can hire you when you graduate.
2. Your background OJT is very important when applying for a job. Most often, employers will ask you about the importance of the training in the course and the status you apply.
3. Some companies will give you a monthly refund if you are successful in your projects.
4. OJT will be your training ground. If you still have no idea what is meant to be an employee, OJT will give a clue of career.
5. My OJT statement recommends your abilities to other companies that he knows.
6. It will give you confidence that you can use when applying for a job after graduation
7. Helping Individuals to Make an Enlightened Career
Students should realize The importance of OJT in the future. Having a good performance on OJT is very important, especially as there is high competition with jobseekers and high qualifications of companies.
For articles about career production, visit DitoNa Articles
Source by Felix Teves Gomez