In an attempt to expand their customers, companies are constantly coming up with advanced products that automate everything, ie. office, internet and entertainment on the go. One company that has managed to be a step ahead of the competition with consumer electronics is Apple. With market-leading devices like iPhone, iPod and iPad, it's meant for a larger part. Three iPad has become popular for many because of its simplicity and functionality. In short, you have everything from the internet to the basic office in your hands. One that most people use their iPad for is downloading iPad applications. These range from games to news apps that you can use on your device. In order to successfully download iPad applications, however, you must install iTunes 9.1 on your computer and create a username you log in to download the iPad application.
Discussed here are steps and instructions on how to process the process.
What You Need to Know
First and foremost, make sure you have an internet connection on your desktop or computer.
Secondly, not all programs are free, they are the ones that may need to pay and since you need your credit card with you.
Steps and Instructions
The steps below are for downloading iPad applications with iTunes.
– Load iTunes from the "Start" menu on your computer.
– In the window that appears, select the App Store. This is located at the top of the screen.
– On the new page that appears you have the option of iPad and iPhone applications. Click on iPad to view the selection of applications that are accessible to the iPad.
– Click on the iPad to download the iPad application.
– You have two options, ie. "Free App" or "$ *. ** Buy App". To download and install applications available for free, select previous and if you want to purchase clicks on the latter.
– You will be prompted to enter your iTune username to start downloading the iPad application.
Source by Marine Austinn