Touchscreen phones are all angry, thanks to the iPhone revolution. But AT & T has recently put an end to their unlimited data management plans and the iPhone has never been caught. If you pay $ 30 (or less for a business), T-Mobile provides unlimited access to regular phone services. With Nokia Nuron this means free access to GPS and turn-by-turn routes, YouTube and more, and you can connect your laptop to the Internet at 3G Broadband at any time! The 4GB microSD card is free and its price tag is as low as $ 49, it's a great smartphone and lots of wireless internet access on the go!
Here's what I've done to connect a Mac laptop to the Internet using bluetooth and Nokia Nuron.
First, pair the phone with the cat. Here are the steps:
1. Turn Bluetooth on your Mac using Apple – System Preferences – Hardware – Bluetooth
. 2. Turn Bluetooth on Nokia Nuron by turning on Settings – Connections – Bluetooth and displaying the device.
3. On the Mac, click the BT symbol on the menu bar and select "Set up a Bluetooth device," "Continue," and "Mobile phone," and "Continue." The Mac finds the phone. When you find it, click Next twice. This will show the Passkey dialog with a unique number.
4. On Nuronon enter the password to complete the pairing.
5. You can also access the paired devices panel (upper right corner) and set your mac as a trusted device. You can now connect to the phone at any time without having to contact each time.
You have now added Nokia Nuront to your Macintosh. Now get your macodat online
Here you'll find the steps you can access your Mac for T-Mobile Nokia Nuron's Internet access.
first The cat at the BT Setup Assistant should now show some of the services available on the phone. Select "Access to the Internet …" and select "Direct …" and then click the continue button.
2. In the menu bar, click the modem, make sure Bluetooth is checked and select "Connect." "
Congratulations, now you've connected your Mac to T-Mobile Nokia Nuron!