App Store Apple on iPhone has proven incompatible performance.
From the beginning of the costume, the term "app" has grown to cover mobile version and encouraged to create some competitive technologies and environments based on the same technology.
However, Apple and their devices, such as the iPhone and iPad, account for most of the smartphones and mobile devices sold worldwide.
The number of applications available in the store has grown from just a few hundred at the beginning, in more than a quarter of millions of applications that have generated more than 5 billion downloads worldwide.
What's interesting about the iPad, however, is that it runs seamlessly all the old iPhone applications. That means it's built to be easy to integrate with an existing App Store that has already proven to be successful and attracts so much traffic from users every day.
iPad users are often introduced to the iPhone and App Store, which means they are already familiar and excited about home applications.
Those who developed apps early on the iPhone needed to struggle to get content and distribution method recognized, those looking to develop content for iPad can enjoy high audience with a built-in distribution method that just happens to be one of the most popular markets for decades.
So, could I do my own programs, even if I have no previous experience?
If you have a good idea for an application and you are interested in creating the program itself, there are usually four steps:
1. Knowledge of iPad software.
– Get familiar with iPad hardware and software as it works a little differently from other tablets or laptops
2. Organizes your app idea. There are a few things to consider before you begin:
– Do I do it myself or outsource it?
– A level of knowledge programming, audio and graphic design.
– Rent free people
– Your blueprint app – Laying the foundation on paper
– Your Income Tax Schedule
3. Develop your program
– Tools You Need (Hardware / Software)
– Registration as a developer
– How to submit your application
– What To Do If You Are Denied
4. Marketing and selling your program (earn money!)
– Your marketing plan
– To pay
– Seller Within App
Source by Douglas McAuley