The great command of Google, Nexus One, has last come. Google has some big thoughts on this and is all set to compete with mobile big companies like Apple and Motorola. Mobile phone lovers have developed their hands on the eve of this new gadget, but the issue is that Nexus One will be able to live under its name and the buzz that it has created? If you have your mind on this Android phone, the following fun facts about this phone are fun and useful to you.
- The show on Nexus One is quite big. The OLED 800 X 480 and 3.5 inch screen is larger than the iPhone, which has a 480 x 320 pixel display. However, compared to Droid with 3.7 inches and 480 X 854 pixels, TFT-LCD monitor, the Nexus One screen is much smaller than OLED displays are known as much better and have brighter screenshots. So, Nexus One is actually a much more colorful option.
- The Google Nexus One with 130 grams weight and 11.3 mm depth is rather light and thin compared to other speakers. The IPhone weighs 135 grams and has 12.3 mm depth. If you're looking for something that can effortlessly fit your skinny jeans, without making a hole in it, then it's going to be just right for you.
- It's also pretty fast. Qualcomm Snapdragon 1 GHz Processor is the reason that it's faster than Droid Motorola and Apple iPhone with 550 and 600 MHz French, with reliable reliability. RAM size is even greater in Nexus One. Obviously, when you're looking for an Android phone, speed is an important feature that would help you to open all programs at a fast pace; Nexus One does exactly the same for you. The phone also comes with high quality sensor, digital compass, speed and light sensor. Its MicroSD slot features a 4GB memory card that can be expanded to 32GB. It even supports WiFi connection GSM radio.
- Camera with 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash and 2x digital zoom is much better than the iPhone or Droid camera. The picture with this phone is very clear and accurate. The gallery has also become incredibly user-friendly, and it has thus become easier for viewing.
- In terms of design, it's like other Android phones with a sleek rectangular look. The wide screen makes it look better than its competitors. It is made of good quality strong plastic and is quite persistent. The front of the phone also has a trackball, which basically turns on to inform you about new mail or messages.
- The screen keyboard is great. You are able to enter both portrait and landscape. It even supports numerous languages like English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese.
- Nexus One is using the latest 2.1 Android software. It is certainly very economical. The tap system is now enabled to make it more stylish. Just by tap you can access live wallpaper. A 3-D gallery is an equally exciting feature that would attract you to access this phone. It is in touch with your Picasa albums, which allows you to browse all the online albums. The number of home screens is 5 in this one place 3, which clearly makes the UI a little better. Android 2.1 software supports up to 18,000 applications or more and with the push of a button, all of the applications can be viewed by the user.
- Droid's multi-touch feature is released in Nexus One. Although it has software, Android 2.1 supports this feature, but only Google knows why it chose not to take it into account in the Union. It may be possible for her upgrade version to include it. Its touching feature is fine, but sometimes this feature requires multiple tapes.
- In terms of headphones and sound quality, the Nexus One is acceptable but the speaker in the conference is not well-built enough to support the calls with good clarity.
- With regard to battery life, it offers talk time of 10 hours if 2G and 7 hours are for 3G phones. The waiting time is 290 hours for 2G and 250 for 3G. Obviously, in case of long-term calls, the battery lowers, which works great and does not show a sudden battery flow or such a problem.
Whether you choose to buy this phone or not, Google Nexus One is not going to push Droid out of the market. With Motorola preparing to introduce the Android 2.1 software to Droid, Nexus seems to have strong competition to deal with in the near future. While one can completely buy it for Google Maps, voice applications, faster speed and sleek and sexy look to name a few. Google Nexus One will be even better if it could let Google document on your phone. Inserting spreadsheets and spreadsheets that you can edit will be very useful.
Source by Farbod M.