The embarrassing condition of acne has been taught for a variety of causes for centuries. Many people illegally teach unhealthy acne or do not wash their faces properly. This is obviously far from the truth as acne can beat anyone regardless of their personal hygiene. Others believe that eating high amounts of chocolate will ensure acne. This is also not the case, but studies have linked acne to the choice of individual diet. We are going to discuss some types of foods that cause acne.
Food that is very sour tends to cause acne as they create imbalances in the body's pH values. The food you should avoid is the following:
- Vegetables: Lentils, Guides, Corn
- Fruits : Currants, Plums, Prunes, Cranberries and Blueberries
- Grain : barley corn oatmeal, wheat chlorine, amaranth, rice, rye, mashed potatoes, noodles, macaroons, spaghetti, bread, soda, white flour, oats and flour
- Beans and vegetables : new beans, pinto beans, red beans, soybeans , black beans and white beans
- Dairy products: butter, ice cream, processed cheese, butter and milk
- Nuts and Beers : nuts, pancakes, walnuts, cashews and peanut butter
- Animal Protein: ] bacon, beef, pork, salmon, lamb, fish, dairy products, cod, mussels, sausages, mushrooms, turkey, wild boar, shrimp and lobster
- Fats & Oils: Kanola oil, lard, olive oil, sesame oil, sunflower lemon, hemp seed oil and safflower oil
- Sweeteners: lemon, sugar and carob
- Alcohol: beverages, wine and beer
- Butter: Vinegar, pepper, ketchup and mustard
- ] Drinking : Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Drugs and Ingredients : Aspirin, Pesticides, Tobacco and Weed
If you want to prevent or minimize acne, you should replace sour foods with food choices in a diet. Some examples include carrots, cucumbers, garlic, salad, tomatoes, apples, grapes, lemons, pineapples, raisins, strawberries, peaches, oranges and almonds. You might be surprised to see so many citrus fruits in this list. The reason is that the specific citric acid that they contain contains alkaline effects on the body that will actually reduce acidity, rather than increase it.
Rather than trying to prevent one particular type of food, it is better to avoid groups of sour foods that will increase your acne. Divide some of the options in the first list with more basic foods from another list. You will soon discover that small changes in your diet can produce great results!
Source by Jordan S Ashton