The intention to get your own program? Not sure to start it now or in the near future?
I advise you not to wait for the future, because NOW is the best time for it! And the best way to stay connected to your consumers and increase your customers will be through mobile apps.
Consumers expect that each brand has programs that can be downloaded and accessed on their mobile devices. Businessmen often ask the question why it is so important for them to meet these consumer incentives? Why should you have an app?
Here are some advantages that emphasize the importance of Brands having mobile apps today:
- Continuous communication and participation leads to building loyal customers.
- Mobile apps allow customers to comment on fan pages, share photos and send comments so that they get to know their products / services immediately.
- Instant feedback from their customers leads to faster decision making, increased area where necessary.
- Reaching more and more customers by posting notifications, allows companies to get new customers leading to increased sales and revenue bidding.
- Mobile apps also allow the company to create a buzz about something that allows the news to form a virus and create a positive brand awareness as a result.
As you know, the application is a program designed to be downloaded from the built-in App Store Apple or Android Google Play (for compatible devices) and can be accessed on mobile phones for different purposes.
As stated above, the companies are targeted to these programs to reach their customers in the best possible ways and have a special purpose to do this.
Here are some tips you can keep in mind before deciding to launch a program for your business. These tips can be very useful for application to be successful.
- Be sure to set goals for your application before you start it. It may be to increase sales, or create brand awareness, engage in business or just to have social media presence. When the brand has a predefined goal, it will be easier for planning plans accordingly.
- Update the application continuously to keep users informed about the day to become a trademark. But do not forget that users will receive notifications about push for these updates; be sure not to flow users with notifications. This can cause them to click on the Delete app option as well.
- Attach Social Sharing. Platforms like Facebook and Twitter are among the dominant forums in promoting news like fire. If the contents are catching, there is a great opportunity to go to a virus and more and more people share it. When you're launching an application, make sure you take part in social sharing, as well as ensure increased brand awareness in no time.
- Give your customers and prospective clients an incentive to download the application on their mobile device. Obviously, without incentives, why would anyone want to download your application for about 100 other branded apps available in the App Store / Google Play Store?
- Develop the right mobile marketing guide to promote your application – knowing there are thousands of other apps available in the store and users choose to download your app from the rest, be sure to organize according to how you will go on launching your mobile app. Some methods may involve promoting social networking or sending URLs by email at random email, selecting relevant keywords to reach your branding program, etc.
- When the application is ready, make sure you get the Push Notifier enabled for your application. This is like a constant reminder for your users to be updated with the current event of the brand. Since users are constantly browsing their phones, you must be sure to get about 97% open interest rates in each Push notification. But if flooding with notifications, they may end up deleting the app as well. Write a notice is the most effective feature of any app, so be sure to use this feature in a sensible and intelligent manner.
- Create fans who are crazy about the brand. It's not easy to create such fans, but if the right participation is done, you can easily let the brand have many of these. Just let them find some of the brand and keep in touch with them. Nurturing bonds is what is absolutely needed. Let them share their valuable comments on the fan page, photos, etc. This also takes into account social participation here too.
- Advances – Last but not least, do not forget to track app progress through the analyzes in the app. You can track the number of downloads, usage, etc. easily and this factor also gives an opportunity for further improvement.
Source by Dilawar Mughal