How do you know if you have a good voice or bad voice, be it singing or public speaking? Sometimes it is difficult to grade our own voice sometimes, but it helps if we know what makes a good sound from a bad voice and starts it from there. Knowing the differences between the bad tones and their characteristics can lead to leadership in improving your voice.
Good sound has many features: calm, beautiful, vibrant, well modulated, fair, low, manageable, warm, friendly, caring, powerful, powerful, intonated, full, expressive, generous and friendly. On the other hand, bad sound has unpleasant features such as nose, hoarse, sharp or chubby, high, loose, breathless, unbroken, too loud, too silent, shy, colorless, sarcastic, hesitant, tense, weak, monotonous, boring.
Do you know what exacerbates the bad sound? Bad talk. If you have a bad speech, you have a chance, audience is having difficulty recognizing singing. In order to have an idea of how to improve your voice and speech while singing, below are signs that only say when there is a bad speech.
• When people ask, repeat what they said. Repeat means you did not understand what you said. • When people observe the strange public commemoration.
• When you pronounce the word "consonant", hard, artificial and painful.
• When he talks for seven minutes, his throat is tired.
• If in a long sentence, it loses voice control towards the end.
• When you have to explain to yourself that a leader or a person who is in a high position, because it does not seem convincing to judge your speech.
• When your voice is too thin or young, it's too solid.
• If you do not like your own voice and have always wanted to improve your vocal voice with voice command.
Despite all non-stop karaoke vocals, I know that sometimes it may be a bit frustrating to not get the right sound, just to realize the sad truth that there is really bad voice and speech. However, enhancing vocal and speech does not always start with non-stop vocal training or simultaneously voice training.
Sound enhancement begins with enriching your knowledge of craftsmanship and recognizing the sound of strong and weak points. They learn how to make a more pleasant sound and sound, and grind rough areas in your voice.