Communication, and especially voice communication, is the most important thing that determines society. Since the beginning of language development since more than 50, 100 thousand years ago, people were looking for ways to express and interact through the senses to the outside world, since AD and then exchange of information. BDC etc. Linguistic evolution was the first cleansing when other tools were found to carry out certain ideas, such as hunting or food gathering or simply grouping one another. Civilizations have evolved more and more, and we have evolved from mouth to mouth or from generation to generation until we find the way to write somewhere in 1454.
The press has become another milestone in the history of human communication. The press was a kind of platform for an additional broadcast network in the human race. In this way, our experiences, thoughts, ideas, concepts, and opinions were easily circulated in a book. Distribution over the network has been easier since then than a year ago. Then, it flies as the main wing of the telephone network: the controller is flat to set up the switching circuits, and on the other hand, as an important aspect, the data is a flat medium where the sound flows. When the Internet was born at the end of the 50s after the Sputnik event, we never knew that this was a huge development. Nowadays, when we talk about the Internet, if we don't talk about protocols or the OSI model or the Open Systems Interconnection model, it seems like a fantastic fantasy trying to explain a dream.
And it came with IoT platforms like Others, mobile technologies and wireless internet. Circuit-switched networks, wireless technologies, packet-switched networks, computer telephone integration, features and applications.
People are constantly trying to humanize the tools and robotize to speak human instruments or objects. We build things in the physical world like material objects such as houses, buildings, cars, etc., yet knowledge, music, movies, etc. We are building in the information world. Nowadays, we can create a complete information world, and the information world can clone different types of behaviors.
Breaking in our senses (hearing, seeing, touching, smelling and tasting) is also a psychological and often philosophical source of many thinking schools of the past and the present; in a way that affects them. It is absorbed into memory, thoughts, feelings through external stimulation, only to seem to block our relationship with the physical world.
The art of such a high-quality, convinced, intense and realistic reproduction of the physical world is called virtual reality and requires a huge amount of processing power (Moore Law). On the other hand, the increased reality is the melting of computer channels and direct understanding, which uses three methods: visually, orally and haptically. From a computer channeled detection point of view, the AR designer sets up new parameters that are recognized by the topic.
Facebook or other social networks appear to increase this trend in the coming years. According to some experts, a year-on-year increase of 95% is expected for 2016. t The means behind the recovery, the needs of end users, and why the different shareholders of different companies do not lead the socialization of AR tactics into business plans.
Tips for Better Implementation within Branding
- AR is a tool such as print, internet, etc. Therefore, AR offers the same branding directive that is used in other channels.
- What is a commitment strategy? Because you connect the senses + the computer-generated stimulation, which part of your work strategy is? Obviously, this depends on what market or industry you are working on. Either retail, real estate, tourism, automotive, etc.
- AR is mostly content. So think about it as a content strategy. Start the basics: Write or create an AR bulletin, describe and define the barriers between hardware and marketing. Share them and focus separately.
- Determine what the best way to spread this special content, whether it is App Store, b2b or b2c?
- What is your leadership generation strategy for AR? There are many ideas, such as a content-based model idea, a free subscription, or new e-mail updates for free AR test sites. There are many ways to increase ROI. As you know, medical education, e-shops, gaming, computing or mobiles use most AR.
- indicators! Please understand that AR focuses on the end-user attraction that never ends, users change, and understand how they change and respond to your AR product. The brand builder and the visual identity planner should take into account the experience. AR not away from other channels; therefore, micro-moments are also used here.
And now from a complete and holistic perspective, the company needs to coordinate all departments to create an innovation culture from within (intrapreneurial), mainly from the R&D marketing market. .