It's easy to learn how to manifest your desires when you start with an excellent teacher. Here are the 10 best advisory rights I recommend to my clients and students. Each one accepts the appeal a bit differently, but each of them helps you transform your life by sharing ideas!
- Esther Hicks / Abraham – Many believe the number one attraction is LOA, teaching. The Esther Hicks Channels Abraham, a collection of non-physical creatures, has written several books and contains a regular schedule of LOA workshops in the United States. Esther was in the original version of "The Secret", but was replaced by conflicts about the release of the movie.
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – The LOA is obviously obvious in Dr. Wayne Dyer's work. Often referred to as a motivational father, Wayne provides a spiritual perspective on the attraction process and made his warmth and compassion among his favorites.
- Bob Proctor – Bob Proctor has been teaching success tips for years. Probably best known for the release of "The Secret" and the Science of Getting Rich program.
- Louise Hay – In addition to creating one of the world's largest independent publishing houses, Louise Hay is celebrated for the history of cancer victory. His work is based on his story, and he firmly believes that we all have the ability to heal and create our own reality.
- Jack Canfield – As Choul Soup's co-author for the Soul Book series, Jack Canfield touches the lives of millions of people, but he is also a wonderful speaker and teacher who will hold seminars and workshops on attraction and self-esteem on a regular basis.
- Napoleon Hill – The Self-Helping Classicist, "Think and Grow with Riches," is a generation of inspiring, motivating and inspiring teachers of the Napoleon Hill.
- Earl Nightingale – a former radio personality who became a motivational speaker, the Earl Nightingale album, "The Strangest Secret" was the first spoken word album that reached Gold Record status. Earl is co-founder of Nightingale-Conant, a publisher of personal development and self-help materials.
- Neville Goddard – Teaching the power of imagination to transform your life, Neville Goddard used the scriptures to convey his basic ideas of manifesting and creating his desires. His ideas are found in the work of many modern self-help teachers.
- Dr. Norman Vincent Ota – The most well-known Protestant preacher of "The Power of Positive Thinking", Dr. Main is an icon in a positive-minded camp. He also founded the Guideposts magazine.
- YOU – your best teacher. No one else knows exactly what you need or what changes you need to make on your journey from where you want to go. Learn to trust your inner guidance!
The greatest tool in this manifesting process is your mind! Inform your mind with great information about the 10 best laws of attraction teachers and start applying the concepts you learned in your life right away. Your life will never be the same!