This weekend I enjoy retirement in the business life of my soulmates in one of our own order in the Manzanita village. The time away from the office is time to reach the prospect and support and support with like-minded business spirits is always so powerful and effective. I'm very grateful to this tribe.
I found out something at the beginning of the week that I think it will be useful to you. I had a conversation that started a few hours later. I felt first and later I was angry. With an interest I refer to those reactive emotions that refer to conversations or events from inside. They are reactive in nature, ie anger, frustration, anger, defensiveness, and so on. No matter how hard it is, where our animal side wants to react. I let her sit down a little bit, and after explaining the conversation to a trusted counselor – my husband – I realized the benefit of anger was to give it power. Do you know the times when you explain or justify too much? These are the symptoms that give power. Read today's article where I share more about what you would like to express explicitly about your power – it's creepy – and how to shift it. For at first glance it seems that the fault of the other people – how do they dare? – but really something we have to look deep into ourselves.
– You figure it out for yourself
– you explain why you did or did not do something – apologize for things that were not your fault – other than apologizing for the situation
– justify someone telling someone  – you agree that you are doing things you do not want (without a reasonable compromise)
– you are looking for peace (do not trust yourself)
– you let the other ask all questions in a sales conversation
do you agree if not
– you do not stand by yourself and others blame and shame (there is a way to do this respectfully and compassionately)
– when the energy of another person is taken over
– when the last person the band at a conference
went too far with the last but the point.
So, what does your power force you?
This happens when it slides into an uncomfortable place, instead of feeling confident and confident.
Let it work while moving.
Well, the first step to be aware of it. Think about the examples that – and others discovered – defeated the most?
Secondly, consider what you want to change. How would you do if you would rather feel empowered and self-assured? How to Show, Decide, Talk, Dress, etc. Who would be like your version?
Do you know this saying "false until you do it"? It works.
Third, start editing this version daily.
Finally, map some of the tangible examples in your life where you can start behaving like this your best version and begin to replenish your power.
"Act like" again and again until "if" becomes.
The subconscious mind likes repetition. 98% of what you are doing and how it is displayed unconsciously. More on this later.
Let this be conscious and start moving.
You deserve to be self-confident and powerful – that is, you can create anything when you feel the best.