Dell Streak Table Price : $ 549.
Dell Streak has absolutely come into the real world, after months of questions and some wrong starts. It's primarily the first Android tablet that comes from a large desktop server, but it's really much more like an Android smartphone than a competition on the Apple iPad. Find out the plus marks and minuses on Streak and whether TechRepublic could recommend it or not.
- Solid hardware – The Streak is slim and light, but it also seems ideal enough to influence. There is nothing at all cheap or maybe a little bit about this. Position it in two hands and browse through menus and websites, enter email, read through documents and watch movies, everything feels incredibly normal. In terms of processor, display, memory, camera and other hardware specifications, Streakin recommends the minimum requirements we expect, but it does not understand anything that you will come across on the top Google android smartphone available on the market.
- Keyboard Keyboard Extension – The most amazing addition from Google android UI that Dell has based on Streak is personalized on the desktop keyboard, which has been extended from the common 30-35 keys in 49 key design (this landscape) that also includes a number of pad and uses it Additional space provided by the 5-inch display. It's not as specific as HTC EVO on the desktop keyboard (which only uses additional space for larger keys), though the number of Streak's cushions is extremely useful and makes this powerful data transmission system.
- Android ecosystem – The reason people have asked for an Android tablet to take on iPad is because the Android ecosystem is all that the Apple ecosystem is not – open, custom and free for tinkerers to experiment. It's just so bad to Streak sent with the release of the version of the operating device.
- Inconsistent Performance – For devices that perform 1 GHz Snapdragon, slow down Streak marks sometimes. It is not that it is regularly slow. Some tasks are faster and faster than HTC EVO or Nexus One, but then some of the menus are over and some programs will take longer to load than they should and longer than any other similar Android device.
- Overpriced – For $ 300 (with 2 year wireless agreement), Streak is $ 100 higher priced than devices such as EVO, Droid X and Samsung Galaxy S, but the only option on these devices is the larger screen. When you make it less portable than any of these devices, running an older computer and having no access to many latest applications, it's hard to make a case for Streak.
Dell Streak Tablet has an old-fashioned operating system, an expensive price tag, and runs on an efficient CPU but is slow. If you want to choose between Dell Streak and our smartphone tips, you're choosing a smart phone over Streak.
Source by Andy Morie