Sometimes people were busy reading their newspapers on the bus or in the yard. Today, everyone is stuck on their mobile phone. In most countries with a sophisticated economy, the number of smartphone users differs from 60% to more than 80%. Hundreds of new applications are downloaded every day and it seems that developing mobile applications is a great opportunity to promote your business in a digital era today.
Mobile phone operators continue to grow and hence, not only big companies think of having their own mobile apps these days. Small businesses refuse to lie along too. Everyone wants to keep track of the times and it's no longer a surprise when a small bookstore offers its mobile app service.
Are you still unsure that your business needs mobile phones? Here are a few more reasons to convince you:
1) Attract new customers and regularly encourage you to buy more. Set loyalty to your application so your customers can earn points and then spend them on the products they want. In addition, information about useful loyalty and outstanding mobile phone companies spreads very quickly among the users smartphone, which means becoming more new customers.
2) Grow awareness of your brand. Your tag that works as an app icon has a good chance of becoming a successful advertisement. People browse hundreds of applications every day and tend to remember most outstanding icons, even if they do not install the program itself. Furthermore, the right mobile application shows your brand's philosophy and value much better than postcards, details, keyholders and more.
3) Launch mobile apps is the easiest way to collect feedback from your customers. People are in contact with their friends through social networks and often think: "I prefer text but to call". Today, more and more people are acknowledging that they prefer to write their online reviews rather than express their opinions personally. On the other hand, written review is usually more complex, because an accountant has enough time to remember all information. So if you want an honest and correct tip, give your customers mobile phones.
4) Leave your competitors behind. Mobile apps can be viewed as part of your service and photo. People who use user-friendly and well-designed applications with lots of useful features think they are well treated and become the safest customers you've dreamed of. Let your competitors own their mobile products? Be far ahead – offer more than good service.
5) Give your customers all the information in one channel. Getting to your customers has never been so easy. With the help of mobile apps, customers get informed about new products, discounts, promotions and events at first hand and in one click. You can even offer special discounts for mobile application users that they will definitely appreciate.
And finally, if you're still unsure of creating a mobile app, be worthy of your business, check out one of the famous company's experiences. Pizza Pizza Domino made mobile apps to order the food and for half a year, their profits increased by 28% in the UK. Now it is ordered through mobile phones by more than 50% of all their online orders.
Based on all this, creating a mobile app does not waste money. It will not save your business but will definitely put it on a new level.
Source by Alena Bahdanava