What is an endometrial cancer?
Endometriosis is a painful condition where endometrial fluid, which appears in the lining, can occur in the pelvic and elsewhere in the body where it is absent. Endometriosis is one of the most common disease of gynecologic disease that affects 15-20% of women in reproductive life, contributing to 5% of infertility cases. Scientists do not know exactly how the web ends as it is not available, but there are some theories I mention below.
Regardless of where it is located, this endometrial fluid will be in the same way as the legacy by responding to monthly cycling hormones and bleeding during menstrual periods. In the case of endometriosis, because the endometrium and the blood in other parts of the body can not leave the body through the vagina, such as menstrual bleeding, it can form scar tissue and painful adhesion . Endometrial growth is most commonly found in the pelvic floor and can grow on the ovaries, lumbar belts, tubes, intestines and bladder.
There are some teachings about how the web is moving. Some indications that the flow of menstrual bleeding and sowing have been flown or linked to other tissues, while others indicate that endometrial cells will be placed in the wrong places during embryos. This theory emerged as it was not possible to explain how endometrial fluid reached the brain despite the retrograde flow of menstrual bleeding? Many women experience retrograde flow in the abdominal cavity through the ovaries, but this is usually absorbed by the immune system and purified by multicellular cells. Yet another theory suggests that endometrial growth begins with stem cells and results from a combination of factors. Cardiac arrhythmias can cause severe and painful periods, abnormal bleeding and infertility.
Since endometriosis has linked to the presence of autoimmune antibodies and the presence of other autoimmune diseases, researchers now point out that the endometriosis is autoimmune disease.
Although genetic predisposition, environmental factors and altered immune systems and endocrine activity are considered to play an important role in the endometrium, the true cause is still unclear.
How does endometrium improve infertility?
If endometrial fluid grows in the ovaries, it can close them. Because of inflammation, there is a large number of large cells in the area that can destroy sperm and interfere with transplantation. Ovulation can or does not occur, and even if it does occur, there may not be enough progesterone to support transplantation. The risk of ectopic pregnancy is greater than usual. Anti-mucosal antibodies can be responsible for the high incidence of miscarriages and poor transplantation that often relate to this condition.
Here are 8 ways to treat endometriosis – natural
Endometriosis is considered as an estrogen dependent condition and endometrial transplants have been decreasing when the amount of estrogen in the body is normal or fallen. Studies have shown that infection resulting from bleeding endometrial transplant increases in one month with the effect of estrogen. Another factor is a small progesterone that can lead to circulatory circulation.
1. Eat organic food and avoid exposure to insecticides . Studies have shown that exposure to chlorinated hydrocarbons (eg DDT, PCB, pentachlorophenol, hexachlorocyclohexane) has been associated with an increase in miscarriage and endometrium.
2. Avoid Soft Plastic . This involves drinking a bottle of plastic water, storing food in a plastic liner, wearing a surgical glove, purchasing items in a food compartment and touching a print ink with your hands. What does everyone have in common? They contain phthalates and PVC. Known endocrine disorders and disorders of estrogen, associated with asthma, negative developmental and birth defects, disorder of the immune system, endometrium and infertility.
3. Reduce the intake of animal products . The first line of natural endometrial treatment is to minimize the intake of animal products due to high levels of hormones, pesticides and herbicides known as endocrine disorders.
4. Eat bitter foods to support liver estrogen clearance . They are grapefruit, lemons, limes, rocket, endive, romaine salad, arthritis. In the same end, drink the puppy and St Mary's thistle tea.
5. Avoid allergies and supplement the immune system . As you have seen, the immune system has an endometrial function. As such, make sure you provide the immune system with all key factors needed to get the best results. They are vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, zinc and selenium and probiotics. In addition, IgG 90 have an intolerance test. This will show you what foods you can tolerate. This must be avoided to help stabilize the immune system.
6. Practice regularly to improve traffic, toxic and waste . The exercise also increases your metabolism (which is good for endocrine activity) and immune systems. Both are serious in the treatment of endometrial cancer.
7. Have food that contributes to the waste and waste disposal . The following foods and spices contribute to the distribution and waste of cayenne, basil, chives, eggplant, garlic, ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, scallion, spearmint, turmeric, cinnamon, lemons, lemon lemon, seaweed.
8. Increase intake of fiber to improve the estrogen clearance of the intestine including: adzuki beans, psylium skin, apples, other legumes, nuts and seeds.
9. Take high quality fish oil (make sure that the one you choose is tested for mercury and balance with vitamin E (to protect it from oxidation)). Fish oil reduces infection associated with the endometrium, minimizes related pain and improves the chances of healthy transplantation. I recommend Krill oil (hydraulic whales and other fish eaters) as it is unlikely to be polluted. Ideally you want 1000mg three times a day with food. Store in a refrigerator. To see what extension I recommend going to the site below.
10. Take Ivy Supplement There is a confirmed connection between the hypothalamus and endometrium and therefore iodine supplements can be used to correct lower thyroid function.
Source by Iva Keene