The camera feature is undoubtedly one of the must-haves in any Smartphone. With phones like Nokia N8 come with enviable camera features, it definitely sounds a dead-knell for some of the digital camera brands. In the smartphone, the camera is one of the most important values of the add-on, as you can quickly capture an image and upload it to a social networking site to see and comment friends. Consider some of the best cameras in business:
- Nokia N8: The Nokia N8 gives you the opportunity to power your digital camera with enviable 12 megapixel camera and HD video recording. To implement, comes with a 12 megapixel auto focus camera with xenon flash and 720p on 25fps video recording. The camera features include a huge 1.83 "camera, mechanical shutter, ND filter, geo-tagging, face detection
- Sony Xperia x10 camera: Sony Xperia x10 is impressive, at least., With an 8 MP auto focus camera with LED capable of capturing 3264×2448 pixels. The features include touch focus, image stability, geo-tag, face and smile detection. You can also record WVGA video at 30 frames per second.
- Samsung W880 AMOLED Sorry It's only available to the South Korean market, but the camera is magnificent. The main camera is 12 megapixel amazing 4000 x 3000 pixels with 3x optical zoom and LED flash at 720p at 30fps speed. The camera works as a video camera.
- HTC Desire HD: HTC Desire HD has an 8 megapixel camera to snap images at 3264×2448 pixels with auto focus. Tagging and face detection as well. It shoots videos at 720 frames per second.
- Motorola Milestone XT720: This amazing smartphone has its camera as the USP. It has an 8MP camera with 3264×2448 pixel images with Xenon flash and auto focus. The other features are geo-tagging, face detection and image stabilization. Video recording is 720p at a rate of 24 frames per second.
- HTC 7 Mozart: HTC Mozart is a good 8 megapixel camera phone that clicks on 3264×2448 pixels, auto focus and Xenon Flash. Besides geo-tagging and face detection, it can record video at 720 frames per second.
- Nokia C7: Nokia C7, the phone built with solid Symbian ^ 3 OS comes with an 8MP camera in 3264×2448 pixels, with fixed focus and dual-LED flash. There are other features like geo-tagging and facial analysis. The video recording is 720p at a rate of 25 frames per second.
- HTC Evo 4G: Although not a mobile phone, the HTC Evo 4G made for Sprint has a very nice camera that snaps 8MP movies with dual LED and auto focus. The images you click on are 3264×2448 pixels with geo-tagging attribute. There is another 1.3 MP camera while the video is 720p.
- Motorola Droid X: The Motorola Droid X features an 8 mega pixel camera with 266×2450 pixels, auto focus and dual LED flash. There are other common features like geo-tagging, face detection and enhanced image stabilization. The video recording is 720p at 24 frames per second.
- Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam: The beautiful Samsung I8520 Galaxy Beam features an 8MP camera with auto focus and LED Flash. The images you click are 3264×2448 pixels. There are features like face detection, smile detection, gaze technology and geo-tagging. The video shooting feature is good at 720p at a rate of 30fps. There is also another VGA camera.
Source by Arunraj V.S.